Skip Hire in Brisbane is available from many companies, all offering something similar yet slightly different from each other. It’s this variety that makes skip bins such a great rubbish removal solution, but it’s also the cause for many misconceptions.
While you may think all skip bins look the same and serve the same purpose, this isn’t the case. This is just an example of two of the many misconceptions about skip bins and skip bin hire in Brisbane that we’re like to clarify today.
4 Waste Walk-In Skip Bins is one of the leading companies for skip bin hire in Brisbane. As such, we’d like to set the record straight and explain how our skip bins are very different to typical skip bins. We’d also like to explain why our skip bin hire is a better choice for your Brisbane rubbish removal needs.
Skip Bins are all the same
As mentioned, one of the top misconceptions about skip bin hire in Brisbane is that skip bins are all the same. This notion is far from the truth. Rather, there are many different types and designs for skip bins, all of which offer something different.
There are marrel skip bins, hooklift skip bins, and walk-in skip bins.
- Marrel skip bins – Skip bins of this sort are perhaps the most prevalent and hired skip bins in Brisbane. They feature three high walls and a lowered angeled rear wall with no door access. Their design makes them much more difficult to load than walk-in skip bins.
- Hooklift skip bins – These skip bins are generally the largest type of skip bin. They generally feature four vertical walls, but the rear wall is often a hinged door to allow bobcat access.
- Walk-in skip bins – This type of skip bin are smaller than both marrel and hooklift skip bins. They can resemble industrial front lift bins. But rather than having a top lid, their design features a rear ‘walk-in’ access door, making them the easiest to access of all skip bins. They can come in two variants; Walk-In Junk Skip Bins and Walk-In Garden Skip Bins.
Skip Bins all serve the same purpose
Along with skip bins NOT being all the same as each other, skip bins also are NOT all used for the same purpose. In most cases, the type of skip bin you hire defines their purpose. Therefore, skip bin hire in Brisbane differs depending on the application.
Let’s look at the best applications for the three types of skip bins
- Marrel skip bins are typically used for residential and commercial building projects such as new builds and renovations. They generally accept all types of development waste, including bricks, concrete, plasterboard, timber etc., which walk-in skip bins don’t.
- Hooklift skip bins are designed for large-scale projects demolition and earthmoving projects. Like marrel skip bins, they also accept development waste, including soils.
- Walk-in skip bins are best suited for domestic rubbish removal. Walk-In Junk Skip Bins are ideal for removing general household junk such as old/broken furniture and appliances. On the other hand, Walk-In Garden Skip Bins are suitable for 100% organic green waste. They are not suitable for large residential and commercial building projects.
Skip Bin Hire is expensive
Removing rubbish is one of the most challenging aspects of any project, whether residential or commercial. Thus skip bin hire in Brisbane isn’t cheap. However, it’s not expensive either.
When you consider the time and effort of an alternative solution, skip bin hire in Brisbane offer excellent value for money, and even more so if you’re savvy about whom you choose.
Most companies that offer skip bin hire in Brisbane charge based on the skip bin size you hire. However, that isn’t the case with 4 Waste Walk-In Skip Bins. We price our skip bins much differently, blowing the notion that skip bin hire is expensive right out of the water.
Rather than pricing our skip bin hire based on the skip bin size, we charge based on the amount of waste you place into our skip bins. Providing you underestimate the skip bin size you need, you will only be charged the difference to the actual size you need. Our billing structure means you’ll never pay more than you have to for your skip bin hire. And, this can save you hundreds!
Our skip bin hire starts at a low $275.
Skip Bin Hire is complicated
Granted, if you have never hired a skip bin before, hiring a skip bin in Brisbane can be complicated. But that’s only because it’s a new process and you haven’t yet learnt from your mistakes. The only real complication in the skip bin hire process is to know what size skip bin to hire.
It’s not easy to estimate what size skip bin you need when you have no idea how much rubbish you have. This problem usually leads to people overestimating the skip bin size. They end up hiring a skip bin that is way too big and wash money down the drain. But, on the other hand, if they underestimate the skip bin size, they then have to hire a second skip bin. Doing so makes skip bin hire in Brisbane all the more expensive.
With our unique billing structure, we have eradicated any complexities in hiring skip bins in Brisbane. As mentioned above, so long as you hire a skip bin small than you think you’ll need, you’ll never lose out. Instead, we only charge the difference between your initial hire estimate and how much rubbish you have actually loaded. Learn more about our billing structure here.
Skip Bins are hard to load
Another big misconception about skip bin hire in Brisbane is that skip bins are difficult to load. And they certainly can be. But not if you choose the right type!
As mentioned above, there are three types of skip bins, and one of them, marrel skip bins, feature no access door. Thus, if you choose to hire one of these skip bins, you may find them hard to load. However, there’s also hooklift skip bins and walk-in skip bins. Hooklift skip bins often feature a rear door for access, and walk-in skip bins are specifically designed to provide access. Moreover, walk-in skip bins offer such easy access that a trolley or wheelbarrow can be used.
By choosing a walk-in skip bin for your skip bin hire in Brisbane, loading a skip couldn’t be easier. You don’t even have to carry anything into the skip. Simply open the rear door and wheel everything into the skip. What could be more simple than that?
Skip bins certainly are not all the same. Nor do they all serve the same purpose. There are many misconceptions about skip bin hire in Brisbane, and they are just that; misconceptions. The truth is, providing you hire the right skip bin for the job, skip bin hire isn’t expensive, nor is it complicated. While some skip bins can be difficult to load, walk-in skip bins couldn’t be easier to load. You don’t even have to carry anything in – you can use a trolley or wheelbarrow to make loading effortless.
If you’d like to hire a skip bin in Brisbane that offers excellent value for money, is easy to hire and even easier to load, give 4 Waste Walk In Skip Bins a call. We have a fleet of Walk-In Junk Skip Bins and Walk-In Garden Skip Bins available for hire in Brisbane.