When it comes to removing domestic or commercial waste, hiring walk-in skip bins is always a great choice. All you have to do is to collect your waste, hire a skip, dump your waste into the skip and leave waste removal to professionals. It’s as simple as that!
As the owner of 4 Waste Walk-In Skip Bins, a company that offers walk-in skip bins in Brisbane on hire, today I’ll offer you some quick tips on how to use walk-in skip bins. When you’re done reading this post, you’ll know just what to do when you hire our walk-in skip bins in Brisbane.
- Make sure that you hire the right walk-in skip bin for your needs. You cannot simply dump any waste into a walk-in skip. For instance, at 4 Waste Walk-In Skip Bins, we offer two types of walk-in skips on hire – garden skip bins and junk skips. Hire our garden skips to dump 100% green waste or our junk skips to dump mixed or general household waste.
- Before you hire walk-in skips, you should also consider where you’ll have the skip placed. Do keep in mind that skip bins are heavy and you won’t be able to move them around once placed. Make sure that you place your walk-in skip in an easy to access location.
- Supervise the skip delivery and pick up to ensure that no damage is done to your property. If you choose us at 4 Waste Walk-In Skip Bins, you won’t have to worry about this. We’re a licensed and insured company, and our professionals are trained to carry out work with minimum chances of mishaps.
- Never place prohibited materials into walk-in skip bins. Hazardous waste, chemical waste, soil, bricks, timber, concrete and other heavy waste materials cannot be dumped using skips. To remove such waste, you’ll need to look for alternative waste disposal methods. (See what items are allowed in 4 Waste skip bins here.)
- Always make sure to fill skips evenly. If you hire walk-in skips, then this will become much simpler for you. Walk-in skips offer you complete access right into the bin. Thanks to this, you can easily carry your waste into the skip and pack it efficiently. See ‘How To and How Not To Fill a Skip Bin‘.
- When you’re filling a skip, start by loading heavy items first and then fill in gaps with smaller items. Doing this will lower the centre of mass of the bin and ensure that the skip doesn’t tip over during transit.
- Make sure never to overfill walk-in skips beyond their capacity. There are safety rules and concerns that prohibit service providers from accepting overfilled skips. If you overfill a skip, your waste won’t be collected.
- Always hire walk-in skips from a reputable company such as 4 Waste Walk-In Skip Bins. We are an established and reputable company to offer walk-in skip bins in Brisbane. While we pride ourselves on offering the highest levels of service quality, we also offer the most affordable skip bins on hire.
There are certain things you should keep in mind before hiring walk-in skip bins in Brisbane. Make sure that you hire the right skip bin for your needs. Consider where you’ll have your skip bin placed before making a hire. Supervise the skip delivery and pickup to ensure there are no mishaps. Never dump prohibited materials into walk-in skips. Always make sure to fill skip bins evenly and start by loading heavy items first. Never overfill a skip bin beyond its capacity and always hire skips from a reputable and trustworthy company.
And for walk-in skip bins in Brisbane, you needn’t look any further than 4 Waste Walk-In Skip Bins. We service Brisbane Southside, so get in touch with us to hire our walk-in skips today!